I am about to do a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? Isaiah 43:19
Potomac Presbyterian Youth Group and Fellowship in Partnership with St. Francis Episcopal Church, 10033 River Road, Potomac, MD 20854
We will partner with the youth at St. Francis Episcopal Church in Potomac Village in order to learn more about the love of God and be in relationship with others who seek to grow deeper in their faith.
- When: Second & Fourth Sunday Evenings
- Time: 6:00 – 8:00pm
- What: Dinner, Games, Fellowship, Teaching
- Who: The youth from both churches
- Ages: Middle School youth & Senior High youth
- Leader: Father Mac Stewart, a Ph.D. student/seminarian who leads Sunday morning services at St. Francis and leads Sunday evening youth programs is ready, willing and eager to partner with us while we are in transition.
- Dinner: Provided by parents of the hosting church
- How: 2nd Sunday at St. Francis and 4th Sunday at Potomac Presbyterian Church
- Dates to put on your calendars
09/23/18 at Potomac Dinner: Asbury & Beardall
10/14/18 at St. Francis
10/28/18 at Potomac Dinner: Bedingfield & Conway
11/11/18 at St. Francis
11/25/18 at Potomac Dinner: D’Andrea & Davies
12/9/18 at St. Francis
12/23/18 at Potomac Dinner: Koonce & Kuhn
Youth Christmas Party/Bring a White Elephant Gift
01/13/19 at St. Francis
01/27/19 at Potomac Dinner: Kunst & Lawrence
02/10/19 at St. Francis
02/24/19 at Potomac Dinner: Mamalian & McFeaters
03/10/19 at St. Francis
03/24/19 at Potomac Dinner: Moore & Pettway
04/14/19 at St. Francis
04/28/19 at Potomac Dinner: Phillips & Rogers
05/12/19 at St. Francis
05/26/19 at Potomac Dinner: Shively & Smith
06/09/19 at St. Francis
- Plan to prepare dinner for 20 and set up and clean up in fellowship hall. Coordinate with your dinner partner who will bring what.
- We hope to add a bimonthly mission event.